Hair Enhancements of Pittsburgh, LLC (“Hair Enhancements”) respects your privacy and is committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy. This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit https://hairenhancements.net/ (the “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On the Website.
- In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and the Website or Hair Enhancements.
2. WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including the following types and categories of information:
- Identifiers such as your name, postal address, unique personal identifier, online identifier, Internet Protocol address, email address, telephone number or other similar identifiers.
- Other categories of information that may be defined as personal information under state or federal law.
- A persistent identifier (such as a “cookie,” device or processor serial number, or an IP address).
- Information about your business or practice, including location and number of employees.
- Information about how you use the Website, including browsing and search history and how you interact with ads or campaigns provided through the Website.
- Information about your computer or mobile device, including your physical location, browser and operating system type, and referring URLs.
- Inferences drawn from any of the information describe in this Section 2 to create a profile about you and your preferences.
- Credit card or debit card information for processing payments by our third-party payment vendor.
3. HOW WE COLLECT THIS INFORMATION
We collect information from you when you provide it to us, such as by submitting information when making purchases or setting up an account, and automatically as you navigate through the Website. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
- We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking).
- The information we collect automatically may include personal information and/or we may maintain it or associate this information with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to: estimate our audience size and usage patterns; store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests; speed up your searches; recognize you when you return to our Website.
4. HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
- To provide information to you about our products and services or those of our business partners.
- To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
- To create aggregated anonymous data about the usage of the Website and to use this aggregated anonymous data for our own business purposes or to provide it to third service providers that provide services on our behalf.
- To process purchases you make through the Website.
5. DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business. For example, your payment information will be provided to our third-party payment processor to process purchases you make through the Website.
- To a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Hair Enhancements’ assets.
- To third parties to market their products or services to you if you have consented to/not opted out of these disclosures.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- For any other purpose with your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Hair Enhancements’, our customers, or others.
6. COMPLIANCE WITH THE CHILDREN’S ONLINE PRIVACY PROTECTION ACT (“COPPA”)
The Website is not designed or intended for children under the age of thirteen (a “Child”) and may not be used by a Child. Hair Enhancements will delete any information that Hair Enhancements suspects may relate to a Child.
7. COMPLIANCE WITH THE CALIFORNIA CONSUMER PRIVACY ACT (“CCPA”)
California residents have certain rights under the CCPA with respect to personal information that is collected, sold, and/or used for business purposes. In the last 12 months, Hair Enhancements may have collected those categories of information outlined in Section 2 from the various sources identified in Section 3. California residents have the following rights with respect to personal information collected by Hair Enhancements:
- Request for Information. You can also request a copy of your personal information and how it has been used and shared over the last 12 months directly from Hair Enhancements. In particular, you have the right to request: (1) categories of personal information that have been collected; (2) the categories of sources of this personal information; (3) the business or commercial purpose for collecting the personal information; (4) categories of third parties with whom Hair Enhancements shares personal information; and (5) specific pieces of personal information that Hair Enhancements has collected about you.
- Deletion of Information. Hair Enhancements users can request that Hair Enhancements delete your personal information on your behalf at any time.
- Hair Enhancements will not discriminate against any user that exercises their rights under CCPA. However, certain aspects of the Website or Hair Enhancements’ products or services may depend on Hair Enhancements’ ability to collect and share your personal information. So, the nature and quality of services Hair Enhancements provides to you may depend on Hair Enhancements’ ability to collect and share this personal information.
- Requests for copies of personal information, or deletion of personal information, may be made using the contacts set forth below.
Hair Enhancements does not sell any personal information. In the last 12 months, Hair Enhancements may have collected and/or disclosed your personal information to enable Hair Enhancements to provide its products and services and run its business, including for the following business purposes:
- To detect security incidents and to protect the Hair Enhancements against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity and prosecute those responsible.
- To troubleshoot, debug, or correct errors in the Website or Hair Enhancements’ products or services.
- For other short term or transient use where the personal information is not disclosed to a third party.
- To provide customer service, process analytics, and other similar services performed on behalf of Hair Enhancements.
- For Hair Enhancements’ own internal research and development purposes and to improve the quality, safety, and features Hair Enhancements’ products and services.
- To audit interactions between users and transactions through the Website, including interactions with ads or campaigns provided through the Website.